Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Adventure 7: Makita and Patches Spreading the word about WAG!Fest

Woof Woof Everyone!  Ed here.

Only three more days until the 2012 WAG!Fest.  Who's getting ready?  I know Sammie and I have been busy securing exhibits and demonstrations.  So far we have Earthborn Holistic Pet Foods, Grandview Animal Clinic, AMP Art Work, Buckeye DockDogs, Southern Ohio Flying K9's, and much, much more.

Since Sammie and I have been so busy, we decided to be brave and let the interns loose.

So this week's blog is by Makita and Patches, and their job to show our readers how to prepare for WAG!Fest and then spread the word about it.

Hi!! I'm Patches and this is Makita.  We have three key rules to remember when at WAG!Fest.

Number 1:  RUN DON'T WALK

Listen pups.  If you want to get the most out of your WAG!Fest experience, then you've got to make sure you see as many exhibits and demonstrations as possible.  So like I said, RUN DON'T WALK!

Makita, here.  My number one suggestion is to primp.  That's right ladies, get your nails done, just like I did by Michelle Starr at Hilliard Pet Salon, a WAG!Fest exhibitor.
You never know who you'll meet, so be ready.

Lastly and most importantly, stay hydrated!

Patches and I have been super busy spreading the word about WAG!Fest.  Just like telling this nice worker, Heather, at Pets Supplies Plus in Lancaster, Ohio.

One more thing!  Don't you forget to be at the 2012 WAG!Fest, August 25th starting at 10AM at the Darby Bend Lakes Area in the Prairie Oaks Metro Park.

See you all there!

1 comment:

  1. Today is going to be GRRRReat at WAGfest! I hope I see all you BFFs out there!! Ed

    ReplyDelete