Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ed and Sammie Adventure 6: Kibble & Bits about Columbus, Part 2

Hey everyone!  Mac is back!  Glad you came back to see the rest of my favorite spots in Columbus.  Let’s get wagging! 

Whoa!  This Christopher Columbus dude is HUGE!!!!  He's in front of Columbus city hall, and his ship, the Santa Maria is next to him on the river, but I think it would sink if he stepped on it!

At the Battelle Riverfront Park, right near the Santa Maria ship on the Scioto River, is a kids' sculpture garden.  All the statues are just the right height for dogs and kids.  My favorite is this Egyptian hound that I think sort of looks like me.  I guess people and dogs have liked each other for a few thousand years!

One summer night my people and I took a picnic to the grounds of the Franklin Park Conservatory and I found this yoga garden tucked away by the new community garden. Don't try to drink the fountain water though.  Yuck. Tasted weird.   My people said they might take up yoga just to hang out here.  But I know they were just yanking my chain.

I'm a lucky dog. My people like to go all over Columbus so I get to see all the cool stuff going on in our city.  I need lots of exercise every day, so it works out for everybody. But man am I pooped when I get home.  I like their bed, even though I've got one on the floor right next to them. 

Have fun out there!

Well I hope you enjoy my guest blog!  Be sure to leave a comment about your favorite spots in Columbus.  I hope to see you all at WAG!Fest this year on August 25 at 10am at Darby Bend Lakes Area in the Prairie Oaks Metro Park. 
– Mac the Border Collie.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mac, thanks for being a guest pup. What an awesome adventure you lead in the city! See you at WAG! Ed

    ReplyDelete